If you find this site useful, please share the information ...
How Much Does
Long-Term-Care Insurance Cost?
A better question would be How Much Does Long-Term-Care Insurance Save? but we understand that cost is an important consideration. For an immediate quote, visit our On-Line Cost Estimator. There's no charge for using it. No obligation. You don’t even have to log in. Check it out today.
I’m Raymond Lavine and I hope that you’ll find my website useful, educational, and enlightening. The more you learn about extended-care insurance, the more you’ll understand why it’s important.
When You’re Ready for a Personalized Quote ...
Our On-Line Cost Estimator considers a few of the considerations that must be taken into account in determining which extended-care policy fulfills your requirements and satisfies your family’s budget and when you’re ready to learn more we have the resources needed to check every plan available in your state and to compare these plans to your needs. Contact Raymond Lavine now for a complete assessment.
What Raymond Lavine’s Clients Say
Selecting a trusted advisor for extended-care insurance must be a long-term decision. Those who have chosen to work with Ramond Lavine say that he takes the time required to understand their needs and their desires. Read what Lavine’s clients say.
We do not insure against the risk of an event occurring but to avoid the negative consequences to those we love when it does occur. In addition to the on-line cost estimator, here are 4 documents with information that’s vital to anyone who’s considering long-term-care insurance and who wants to understand the emotional, financial, and physical consequences on their family if they have no plan.
The brochures are free to read on-line or download.
- How to lower the cost of long-term-care insurance: This document explains clearly how it’s possible to save considerable amount of money by making slight modifications to your extended-care plan.
- Tax considerations for 2013: If you own a business or are self-employed, this document will guide you through the tax incentives offered to those who acquire long-term-care insurance.
- A woman’s guide to long-term-care insurance: Because women are more likely to need extended care, this brochure examines issues that are particularly important for women to consider.
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Guidelines for 40-60 Year Olds: This brochure will help you understand long-term-care insurance, why it’s important to plan, and how to reduce costs.
- Special considerations for women: Because women tend to live longer then men, it’s important for them to plan for their later years.
Four Minutes that May Change Your Life
Why It Matters
This short video (just two and a half minutes) explains why long-term-care insurance is an important part of your financial planning and family relationships.