What is Long Term Care?
Get a Quote Now!
Getting started is quick and easy. Just fill out some basic contact details and Raymond will contact you to gather the information needed for a complete and accurate quotation.
According to the Administration on Aging, long-term Care is a range of services and supports you may need to meet your personal care needs. Most long-term care is not medical care, but rather assistance with the basic personal tasks of everyday life, sometimes called activities of daily living (ADLs).
- If you are prepared, you can choose the care you receive. If you are unprepared, care is chosen for you.
- Without proper preparation, the financial and emotional stress on the family to be the caregiver can be devastating.
- For the unprepared, the need for long term care can result in disrupting your estate plan and your commitments to your family.
- Proper planning gives consumers control of their care options and also eases the burden of family members.
- Most people incorrectly believe Medicare will cover the costs of long term care services they will need.
- Many people believe they have sufficient cash flow and capital to pay for long-term care but in reality most cash flow is allocated for your lifestyle and not for care giving whether at home or in a care center.
Be proactive about creating a stable future for your family and your well-being.
Begin by having a conversation with Raymond Lavine MBA, MA, CLTC. Call 253.275.6091 to schedule a preliminary discussion.